4.12.2010

My Birthday Surprises!

So...back to my birthday. I know it was forever ago, but I never finished sharing about my wonderful weekend. You all know how it started (with the wonderful surprise party from my students), but it just kept getting better! A few hours after I posted about my party at school I got another great surprise. Kristen and Gracie were coming for my birthday weekend, but they brought another fabulous person...my mom! Can you believe that? My mom flew in just for my birthday! Isn't she just the best mom? I know...you are all jealous! Anyway, they came to school and visited for a bit and then went to my grandparents. I met them there after school. We were planning on going to dinner. They brought up Mimi's Cafe (home of the BEST grilled cheese sandwich). I had been there twice already that week with an awesome friend, but I was ready for more. Kristen said she had to go to the mall to get me my birthday present so we were going to meet her, my grandma, my cousin, and my two aunts there at the restaurant. My mom and I drove up with Gracie and, being the weird person that I am, I noticed a few cars that I recognized (they were not the cars of my family members). I walked in to a group of friends and family yelling "Happy Birthday" and "Surprise." My favorite sister, Kristen, had planned a surprise party for me. She had contacted my friend Tina (who is also the head secretary at my school). Tina got her a list of some of my favorite people. I am not a big fan of surprise parties, but I had so much fun...thanks Kris! Here are some pictures of the fun night!

No comments: