skip to main | skip to sidebar
A GLIMPSE INTO MY LIFE

4.12.2010

Fun With Gracie!

I love it when Gracie comes to visit! We have so much fun! I'm not bragging or anything, but she really does love her Aunt Vanda!


Posted by Vanda at 12:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Vanda
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2010 (20)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ▼  April (8)
      • Painted It...But Not a Fan!
      • Easter and Birthday Celebration
      • Michael Buble Concert!!!
      • April Trip #1 to Seattle with Gracie
      • Sweet Tooth Fairy...YUM!
      • Birthday Party #3
      • Fun With Gracie!
      • My Birthday Surprises!
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (9)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
 


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com