4.03.2009

Maria's Birthday Cake

There is an older single lady in our ward that lives near us and comes to some of our family dinners. It was her birthday in March, so we are having a birthday dinner for her tonight. (A little background...Maria likes to talk politics and is a pretty strong Republican.) The other night my mom and I were trying to think of a cake to make for her. My mom thought we should make a Republican elephant. I spent yesterday doing most of the cake and finished it today. It turned out okay.


We added "Romney 2012" as a joke for her...I'm sure she will get a kick out of it!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, Vanda....that is so professional! I wish we lived close enough so that I could hire you to make our kid's birthday cakes. I need to take lessons from you.

Kim said...

This truly was a stellar cake, Vanda! You did an awesome job... and it tasted yummy too!

Heidi Daniels said...

Oh my gosh Vanda! You cake phenomenon! That looks awesome!