A few weeks ago I decided needed to do something to my room to make it more personalized (instead of just all tan walls). So I picked out a brown that I liked and matched my room and painted one wall. I also got a wall hanging and clock from Rod Works (which is awesome...you really should check it out if you are in Utah). The wall hanging I got for over my bed was the wrong colors so I painted it to match. This is a quick picture of that. I am very happy how it turned out.

I also found some lamps at Walmart on clearance for $5 each. They were the wrong color so I painted those as well. I don't have any picture of those or the clock, so I guess you will just have to come visit me if you want to see them!

4 comments:
I love it! you should come to my house and help me :)
Have you ever heard of the silhouette machine? It kind of reminds me of your cricut, and it made me think of you. It looks awesome, but since I am not that crafty, I don't know how much I would use it. Update your blog more often would you? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!
so cute, vanda! I love the color!
Very nice, Vanda! I may need to come see it in person sometime. :)
Love it Vanda, you've always had stellar taste!
Post a Comment