10.08.2009

Chad's Birthday

August was a busy month this year. It started out in Las Vegas. My brother turned 30 on August 1st. He loves Las Vegas and my cousin had just moved there, so that is where my whole family (including my dad's brother's family and my grandparents on my mom's side) met up. We had a wonderful time! It was very HOT, but we managed to get through it. We went down to the strip the first night I was there. My sister, her husband, my brother, my cousin, and I rode the roller coaster at the New York-New York hotel.
This wasn't a picture that I took...I found it on the internet(http://www.flickr.com/photos/baker_nurse/3621771507/)

I love roller coasters, but this one was a little too much. Don't get me wrong...I enjoyed it, but I don't know if it would be worth the $14 to go on it again. We also went to In-N-Out and did a lot of shopping. We also had a BBQ for Chad's birthday celebration. The house we rented had some fun dress up clothes that my cousin's kids found. Their Uncle Blake was totally embarrassed that Carter was dressing up in a dress, but they had fun. They also got Grandma Wendy in on the fun!

Gracie enjoyed Chad's birthday cake!

No comments: