12.02.2008

Temple Square Lights

One of my favorite things to do during the holiday season is to go around looking at all the Christmas lights. One of my favorite places for Christmas lights is downtown at Temple Square. I was able to go with some friends last night and had a great time admiring the wonderful job the workers did to make it beautiful. The pictures aren't that clear because it was dark, but you can kind of tell that each branch on each tree is wrapped with little tiny lights. They are everywhere...so beautiful!





5 comments:

Jen said...

So beautiful! That is definitely one of the things I miss the most about Utah. I love visits to Temple Square, especially at this time of year. I love the first picture of the temple. You're quite the photographer...I think I'm using one of the pics you took of our fam at the apple orchard for our xmas card. See ya soon.

Brittany said...

I love those lights! Maybe we will have to make a trip out to Salt Lake just to see the lights!

simmons said...

Vanda, nice job on the pictures! I just love this time of year! Next time you are that close to my house you should call me! I would have given you hot chocolate! We should get together sometime soon.

Heidi Daniels said...

I wonder how many people that takes, as well as endless hours! Can you imagine?! I will say, Temple Square is always a gorgeous place, but att the lights in there, just makes it more awe inspiring!

Heidi Daniels said...

-add, sorry! new computer.