10.10.2008

The End of a Very Busy Day!

I am still in Seattle until tomorrow morning. In the morning my mom and I are flying to Salt Lake and then getting in the car and driving to Vernal to visit my sister and her family. I had a pretty busy day today though...full of shopping, shopping, and more shopping.

Every time I come to Seattle my mom and I go shopping at Seattle Premium Outlets. We made that trip today with my Aunt Susan. We bought lots of stuff, but one thing is more exciting than the rest. There is a Coach store at Seattle Premium Outlets and they had a great sale today. I have wanted a Coach purse for a really long time and I finally got one. I am very excited about it!

We finally got home at about 5:45 and were soon off to dinner with Uncle Brent, Aunt Susan, and my parents. Sara was able to come out and join us as well. We went to a really good restaurant in Redmond called Coho. We ate, talked for a while, said goodbye to Sara, and were headed home. My uncle usually keeps me pretty entertained and he succeeded with doing so again. We were in the car on the way home and this is a conversation that took place between my dad and Brent:

Brent: "The weather is supposed to be pretty nice tomorrow."
Dad: "That's what I heard."
(Talking between all of us)
Brent: (a minute or so later and with a bit of excitement in his voice) "I can't wait for tomorrow."
Dad: "Why is that?"
Brent: "Because I get better looking everyday! That's what people tell me."

Now you may be asking yourself "Is he special?" Well...he's definitely special to us! I have included a picture of him.



This is kind of an old picture, but can you imagine this man getting any better looking than he is in this picture?

6 comments:

Jen said...

hahaha...thanks for the good laugh! I love your blog...the background is perfect! We miss you...can you come back NOW???

Anonymous said...

Vanda . . . LOL, I can totally hear the conversation between your dad and Brent! Thanks for the laugh! :)

Jen said...

Paige, Carter, and I were checking in to see if you decided to post anything new. I guess you need a reminder....Post something new! Love you!

Jen said...

I miss you. lovepaige

Brent said...

My, what a handsome young man he is. It's difficult to see how he can get any better looking.

Heidi Daniels said...

Your Dad and Brent crack me up! They always have. Matching bikes, cars. I'm wondering what is next!